As part of our development, Analog Way is looking for profiles with varied competencies to contribute to our success and better serve our customers.
With a strong history of innovation, Analog Way is renowned worldwide as a leading designer and manufacturer of professional equipment specialized in computer and video signal processing and distribution.
Joining Analog Way means being part of a company with strong values, placing top priorities on people, innovation, quality and service. Whether in Research & Development, Sales, Marketing or Technical Support, Analog Way offers valuable experience as well as exciting opportunities in Europe and overseas.
For further information, check out our job offers and apply online.
|INC-RSMSC16||South Central Regional Sales Manager (RSM)||Long term contract||South Central - USA|
|UK-BDM16||UK Business Development Manager||Long term contract||United Kingdom|
South Central Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Analog Way is searching for a rain maker to fill the position of South Central Regional Sales Manager. This position will be primarily responsible for growing revenue on his/her assigned territory which includes: CO, AZ, NM, TX, OK, AR and LA. The position will report to the President of the Americas.
Long term contract
South Central - USA
As part of his/her role, the Regional Sales Manager is expected to perform all of the below tasks in a timely and professional manner.
• Define and execute a territory sales strategy to meet sales and margin targets for the region; develop territory sales plan and prospect new opportunities in target markets to promote full product line
• Closely manage dealers, distributors, and OEM accounts and establish strong multi-tier relationships within each organization
• Complete ownership of regional sales process; lead generation, product positioning, sales opportunity evaluation, quote generation, and deal closing.
• Assist marketing on ongoing product development by proactively querying customers about our competition, their challenges, product limitations, new workflows and trends, etc. The RSM is expected to consistently gather this information and submit to management in a timely manner as required
• Position our products within architectural and consulting firms: provide proactive support to consultants, and track all opportunities from bid to award date
• Must take ownership of customer problems to insure definitive resolution in every case
• Submit sales projection reports to management on a timely manner with high emphasis on accuracy. Reports include opportunities, territory forecast, product BOM, and market analysis
• Prepare and deliver technology presentations and hands-on product demonstrations that communicate Analog Way’s positional advantages and differentiators to our dealers, distributors and end users.
• Coordinate lunch-and-learn and roadshows
• Attend and/or participate in national and local trade shows, road shows, and other sales related events
• Work closely with product management and tech support teams to ensure customer satisfaction and assertive product feedback
• Participate in internal meetings as required by management
Minimum Requirements / Knowledge / Skills:
• Minimum 5 years sales experience in a professional video product manufacturer or sales environment in any of the following sectors: pro-AV; broadcast; production; post production. Experience as direct salesman with established customer relationships in the pro-AV market sector is ideal
• Strong video engineering or end-user background
• Must reside in close proximity to metro areas in major cities within the assigned territory. Dallas or Ft Worth, TX would be ideal locations.
• Proven sales closer
• Must be willing to travel a minimum of 50% of the time (weekend travel is unusual)
• Articulate communicator
• Excellent presentation skills • Solid understanding of video signal baseband processing (ideal)
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Professional demeanor
• Team player
• Ability to work autonomously without field supervision
• Creative, detailed oriented with planning and organizational skill
• Disciplined and problem solving demeanor with an appetite for challenges to continuously build knowledge
• Computer skills including MS Office and CRM Systems (i.e. Salesforce.com) is required
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
• Valid driver’s license and personal credit in good standing
Minimum Education Requirements / Certification / Licensure:
• Bachelor’s Degree (employment experience will be considered in lieu of a degree)
• CTS certification a plus
• Compensation package is highly competitive and will be commensurate with experience.
UK Business Development Manager
Analog Way, renowned European electronics manufacturer specialized in computer/video signal processing for Broadcast and Professional A/V applications, seeks a dynamic individual to fill the position of Business Development Manager UK (Home Office).
This position will be based in the area, reporting to the company’s EMEA HQ based in France.
Long term contract
As part of his/her role, the Business Development Manager UK is expected to perform all of the below tasks in a timely and professional manner.
You will be responsible for promoting Analog Way’s products, managing relationships with established accounts as well as successfully developing new business and increasing sales in your area.
This position will require a highly motivated self-starter with the ability to combine multimedia technology skills with strong sales and business development know-how.
You must be able to multi-task, willing to stay on the move, and to use your communication skills over the phone and in front of customers.
You must be comfortable with travelling and providing training to a wide range of business partners and customers.
A minimum of 2 years of experience of sales in a High Tech environment, excellent organizational and follow up skills will be required. Knowledge in IT, system integration and/or video presentation technology would be helpful.
We offer competitive salary and provide internal training.
This position is based in the UK.