These Return Material Authorization (RMA) regulations determine the procedure to be followed when returning defective product. The aim is to ensure fast and simple handling of the returned product and bring the best satisfaction.
- Analog Way warrants the product against any defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the user’s manual and standard industry practices.
- In the unlikely event of any malfunction from such defects during the warranty period, Analog Way will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective units.
- The warranty does not apply if the product is determined to have been:
- Improperly installed or abused,
- Handled with improper care,
- Used or stocked in abnormal conditions,
- Modified, opened,
- Damaged by fire, war, or Natural disasters (Acts of God)
- Analog Way’s direct employees are solely authorized to make this determination.
- Analog Way reserves the right to refuse for repair and service a product for which the warranty is void.
- In no way shall Analog Way be responsible for direct or indirect loss of profit or consequential damages resulting from any defect in this product.
- If you are unhappy with the performance of any product purchased from us, you can return it within 30 days of purchase.
- Returned equipment must be in original condition with all accessories and packaging materials.
- Returns may be subject to a refurbishment and/or restocking fee.
Repair and return instructions
- Before sending any device to Analog Way, please contact us to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Please have the model and serial number available and the reason for calling.
- RMAs are valid for 30 days, after which a new RMA must be requested.
- Package the unit securely in the original shipping materials or suitable equivalent. Analog Way is not responsible for damage which occurs due to improper packaging. The customer assumes responsibility until the unit arrives at our facility.
- Out-of-warranty products will be charged evaluation fee if no problems are found or if you choose not to proceed with the repair.
- Discontinued products are not admitted for return and repair.
- Be sure to include the RMA number clearly on the shipping label or on the exterior of the package.
- No unit will be accepted without a valid RMA clearly visible.
To contact our service and ask for a Return Material Authorization (RMA), please fill in the form by clicking here.