Date : 12/16/2019
Time : 4:00pm EST (USA)
Location : Online
Duration : 1 hour
Language : English
Registration fees : Free
This webinar is hosted by the Analog Way Academy and its purpose is to introduce attendees to the products within the LiveCore platform and provide a basic overview of configuring and operating a LiveCore device.
Students who join the webinar can expect to know the following by the end of the session:
• The different products within the LiveCore family and their major distinctions
• The input and output plugs available on LiveCore products
• How to connect to a LiveCore device using the WebRCS GUI
• How to configure the inputs, outputs, screens, and multiviewer
• How to upload still images
• How to size and position inputs and still images within a screen, and how to route them to the outputs
• How to assign sources to the multiviewer output
• How to save and recall screen presets, master presets, and monitoring (multiviewer) presets
Attendees must register below and will receive a confirmation email once their registration has been processed by the Analog Way Academy team.
For more information please email the Analog Way Academy team.