Date : 09/04/2019
Time : 12:00pm EST (USA)
Location : Online
Duration : 1 hour
Registration fees : Free
This webinar is hosted by the Analog Way Academy and its purpose is to introduce attendees to the VIO4K and provide a basic overview of configuring and operating the device.
Students who join the webinar can expect to know the following by the end of the session:
• The VIO4K’s available option cards and their capabilities
• The input and output plugs available on the VIO4K
• How to connect to a VIO4K using the WebRCS GUI
• How to configure the inputs, outputs, and screens
• How to upload still images
• How to size and position inputs, and how to route inputs and still images to the outputs
• How to save and recall presets
Attendees must register below and will receive a confirmation email once their registration has been processed by the Analog Way Academy team.
For more information please email the Analog Way Academy team.