Date : 08/06/2019
Time : 12:00pm EST (USA)
Location : Online
Duration : 1 hour
Registration fees : Free
This webinar is hosted by the Analog Way Academy and its purpose is to introduce attendees to the products within the MIDRA platform and provide a basic overview of configuring and operating a MIDRA device.
Students who join the webinar can expect to know the following by the end of the session:
• The different products within the MIDRA family and their major distinctions
• The input and output plugs available on MIDRA devices
• The difference between a program & preview output
• How to connect to a MIDRA device using the RCS2 control software
• How to configure the inputs and outputs
• How to save still images
• How to size and position inputs and still images, and how to route them to the outputs
• How to save and recall presets
Attendees must register below and will receive a confirmation email once their registration has been processed by the Analog Way Academy team.
For more information please email the Analog Way Academy team.