Date : 17/12/2019
Horaires : 12:00pm EST (USA)
Lieu : Online
Durée : 1 hour
Langue : English
Frais d'inscription : Free
This webinar is hosted by the Analog Way Academy and its purpose is to introduce attendees to the products within the Picturall media server platform and provide a basic overview of configuring and operating a Picturall media server.
Students who join the webinar can expect to know the following by the end of the session:
• The different products within the Picturall media server platform and their major distinctions
• The input and output plugs available on Picturall media servers
• How to connect to a Picturall media server using the Commander control software
• How to configure the inputs (both physically connected & network streams), outputs, and display groups
• How to upload media to the server
• How to assign media & inputs to layers
• How to size and position layers
• How to save and recall cues
Attendees must register below and will receive a confirmation email once their registration has been processed by the Analog Way Academy team.
For more information please email the Analog Way Academy team.