Date : 02/18/2019
Location : Vienna (Austria)
Duration : 2 days
Training session delivered in German
During these two days the overall functioning of LiveCore™ switchers is presented in a state-of-the-art training facility. The class provides in-depth review of innovative features such as: advanced layer management, output rotation, LiveCore™ Web RCS, etc. The facility offers a unique hands-on approach for participants to learn on the actual products we offer.
• Understanding of Video Signal
• Understanding of Cables and their Differences
• Understanding of Signal Flow
• Understanding of Resolutions and their Differences
• Understanding of Basic Networking Skills
• Understanding of HDCP
• Understanding of Color Space
• Basic Understanding of Projector Blending
• Basic Understanding of Pixel Mapping
• Basic Understanding of LiveCore™ Products
Advanced Operator: 2 days – Certified training
At the end of the session after passing theoretical and practical tests, participants will obtain their officialLiveCore™ Advanced Certification, demonstrating a good command of the products.
At the end of this training you’ll be able to operate the most popular features of LiveCore™ series in widely varying settings. In addition, you will be registered as Analog Way Advanced LiveCore™ Certified Operator in our website directory.
Certification Renewal Units:
CTS: 12 │ CTS-D: 12 │ Max: 24
KFP Austria GmbH, Franzosengraben 11a, 1030 Vienna