Analog Way SAS
Headquarters: 2/4 rue Georges Besse - 92160 Antony - France
"Société par actions simplifiée" with capital of Euro 182 938,82
RCS Nanterre: 349 257 063
TVA: FR 93 349 257 063
SIRET: 349 257 063 00033
Tel.: + 33 (0)1 81 89 08 60
Publishing Director: Mr. Marc Loret
Headquarters: 2 rue Kellermann - 59100 Roubaix - France
"Société par actions simplifiée" with capital of Euro 10 069 020 €
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Tel.: +33 9 72 10 10 07
Site Terms and Conditions
The user, by accessing, browsing and/or using www.analogway.com (the "Site") agrees to the following terms:
1. Analog Way, the Analog Way logo and all Analog Way products referred to on the Site are trademarks of Analog Way. Other products or names mentioned in this Site may be trademarks of their respective owners. The access to the Site by the user should not be interpreted as granting any licence or right to use any marks appearing on the Site without the prior written consent of Analog Way or the third party owner thereof.
4. The Site and its contents are provided as a convenience to the user. The contents of the Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Analog Way deploys all available means to ensure high quality access to the Site. Any event due to a case of force majeure which result in malfunction of the network or the server does not assume any liability from Analog Way. Access to the services of the site may at any time be subject to interruption, suspension or change without notice for maintenance or for any other case. The user agrees not to claim any kind of compensation as a result of the interruption, suspension or modification of this access. Analog Way may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the Site for any reason, at any time at its sole discretion.
Analog Way reserves the right to revise the pages or withdraw access to the Site or any part of it at any time. No warranty of any kind is made in relation to the availability or content of the Site.
5. The Site may include links to sites on the internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Analog Way has no control over the content of such sites and cannot assume any responsibility for content published by such third party sites or for direct or indirect damage arising from the consultation or the use of such sites. In addition, a link to a third-party site does not imply that Analog Way endorses the site or the products or services referenced in such site.
6. Analog Way reserves the right to vary the terms of this contract at any time and in its discretion.
Any change is becoming effective immediately upon posting on the Site. The user is deemed to accept the Site terms and conditions, in their updated and available version on the Site, each time they access or use the Site.
7. The Site and its content have been created in compliance with and are governed by the laws in France.
Note: This English translation is provided for your convenience only, the French original text shall prevail over the English translation.