Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager, this position handles our merchandise fulfillment process and distribution as well as provides support to the operations, administration, and executive teams. Deals with a diverse group of external and internal customers at all levels of the organization. Independent judgement is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload.
Long term employment
Buford, GA (USA)
- - Track and log all product inventory, ensuring there are no discrepancies.
- - Accept deliveries of company products and stores them according to protocol.
- - Accurately complete all required international shipping forms and follow-up through delivery to destination.
- - Receive and acknowledge all customer and client orders.
- - Submit customer purchase orders to HQ according to protocol.
- - Properly pack and ship orders for delivery to customers.
- - Inspect all orders being received and shipped, checking for damage, defective parts and missing items.
- - Report and—once authorized--recycle damaged product.
- - Address and resolve any product packaging-related issues, shipping priority, or damaged items.
- - Use WMS (Warehouse Management Software) program to monitor inventory and balance accounts.
- - Use FedEx Shipping Manager and UPS Shipping Manager for shipments.
- - Always keep warehouse area clean and organized.
- - Reports to office manager or management to alert them of any issues with shipping or receiving.
- - Assist Office Administration during absence or vacations.
- - When no warehouse work is impending, carry out secondary tasks as assigned by office manager.
- - Provides information to and gathers information from customers, employees and anyone contacting the Company.
- - Prepares, issues, and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements, checks and correspondences.
- - Operates computer terminal to input and retrieve data.
- - Operates office machines such as computer, calculators, fax machines and duplicating machines.
- - Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence, and prepares outgoing mail.
- - Develop and maintain filling system.
- - Performs other duties as assigned.
- - Assists with minor maintenance of office building.
- - Assists instructor moving product to/from the Academy.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- - High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or
- - 1 – 2 years related experience and / or training; or
- - Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - Customer Service experience.
- - QuickBooks experience preferred.
- - Knowledge of international shipment procedures preferred.
OTHER KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- - Strong communication skills, with ability to respond accurately to internal and external requests, inquiries and complaints.
- - Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- - Focused on providing excellent customer service while operating within company procedures.
- - Excellent interpersonal skills, allowing the incumbent to successfully work through stressful situations.
- - Maintains confidentiality.
- - Strong team player who works effectively with others to achieve company goals.
- - Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- - Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write correspondence.
- - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- - To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- - The ability to interact and work successfully with a wide variety of groups and individuals, always presenting a professional demeanor, and positively representing Analog Way. This includes the ability to manage conflict, to achieve win-win solutions, and to assure that all problem resolutions represent the best interests of both the customer and the company.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND/OR WORK ENVIRONMENT DESCRIPTION
- - This position will repeatedly require lifting and handling merchandise in excess of 100 pounds.
- - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.